Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Offprints Free to a Good Home

I don't know why journals give you hard copy off-prints anymore, instead of just PDFs. Anyway, in the process of straightening my office, I ran across a stack of old offprints of mine. If you want a hard-copy of either of the following, please send me an email with your mailing address and which one you'd want, and I'll be happy to pop one in the mail for you. First-come, first-served (until they're gone).
  • “The Provenance of the Descriptio qualiter Karolus Magnus: Remembering the Carolingians at the Court of King Philip I (1060-1108) before the First Crusade,” Viator 39 (2008): 93-117.
  • “Asleep at the Wheel? Apocalypticism, Messianism and Charlemagne’s Passivity in the Oxford Chanson de Roland,” Nottingham Medieval Studies 43 (2003): 46-72.
In fact, if anyone else has any offprints they'd like to get rid of, please feel free to add them to the comments section here with your contact information. Alternately, email me and I'll add them to the body of this post.

No comments: